Monday, September 25, 2006

The Pond

I will be visiting the frogging pond. I started the sweater for Dax and have run into a lot of discrepancies in the pattern. I’ve decided that the beginning is also incorrect. The pattern says to knit the first 3 rows and then purl the next. Because of the permanent roll of the fabric at the bottom, I think it meant to k3 p1. I looked very close at the picture that is with the pattern and I’m sure it has ribbing at the bottom. So, I will be ripping this out and starting over.

Here are some pictures of the sweater before frogging.




This is what Rudy has been working on. It’s the floor in the front hall way.


Dax’s team did win their game on Sunday. I once again lost count of the score, something like 8-0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the pattern that your working on, but, does the pattern call for you to work in the round or work it flat? If its the latter, then the Knit 3 row, then Purl 1 row would look like garter stitch and it wouldn't role. Garter stitch worked in the round would be knit 1 row, purl 1 row, and repeat. Let me know if this helps.....