Friday, September 15, 2006

Anticipation

Well it’s Friday and the anticipation of the weekend is building.
How will the kids do on their interim reports?
Will Dax’s soccer team be able to go undefeated?
Will I have enough yarn to finish the sweater?
Will Bama be able to pull out another win?
Will we really be able to start putting in the kitchen cabinets?

We’ll just have to wait and see.

The sweater with what’s left of the yarn.



I finally finished a bobbin of singles. It’s really pretty as singles because the color of green goes from a dark to a light. This picture does not really capture the colors well.



Here’s the same singles plyed. I’m not sure if I like it as much plied. I’m really new to this spinning and I often wonder if I’m over-under plying it.

Is this what it's suppose to look like?

No comments: