Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good Mail Week

It’s a good thing it’s been a good mail week because the frustration with getting the last inspection on the house is beginning to work on me. To get the last inspection we need the power to be officially hooked up to the house by FPL. The inspector said they will be out anywhere between one to three days, yesterday was the third day. We were planning to call in today for the last inspection but we can not because no power. I’m hoping they show up today. We have until 4:30 to call for the inspection. If everything goes as plan we will have the CO tomorrow. If not it will be put off till another day. For those who do not know what I’m talking about, around three years ago we knocked down our old house to build a new one. In the meantime we stayed in a very small RV on the back of the lot. Three years is a long time for me. I guess I just need to be patient. What’s one day, one week, two weeks compared to three years?

On to knitting, Dax completed her first sock.


Wow, I was so impressed that I let her talk me into ordering a new knitting project for her. I figured she has all this time with nothing to do this summer so I went ahead and got her this:


It came in the mail a couple of days ago. I ordered it from kpixie. It's called lacy little top. I'm now waiting to see if Dax will actually complete the second sock.

I also got another package in the mail. It’s a book from Monika from Smoking Hot Needles blog. I am really looking forward to reading it. Thank you again Monika for sending it my way.


Well I’m off to clean up. I’d like it to look somewhat clean just in case we do get the final inspection.

No comments: