Monday, July 17, 2006

This n that

I can’t get over how fast the kids summer break is flying by. I haven’t gotten nearly as much things done as I was hoping. We did walk down to the beach yesterday. Dax found this on the beach, hmmm, interesting.



When we got home I noticed we are getting close to having some eatable fruits soon.






I also managed to finish up a top that Dax asked me to make for her. It was pretty easy to throw together using the serger.



Here’s what’s on the wheel for now. I got this roving while at the Maryland sheep and wool festival. As time goes by you will notice that most my wool I got from the Maryland sheep and wool festival. We don't have a huge selection of places to buy rovings from down here in Florida. This green stuff is really nice to spin.




This week is going to be busy. I decided to try and get the kids to Alabama for a week before they have to go back to school. So I’m going to spend the next five days to get ready for a road trip. I don’t even have an atlas so that will be on the list of things to get.

No comments: