Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back from Bama

Our trip to Alabama was a great get away. We were able to keep our selves busy while at the same time keep it relaxing. We went on country walks, visited fruit and vegetable stands, the creek, swimming, bowling, pottery painting and shopping. Here are some pictures from the trip.

The drive down went very good. However the drive back was a bit wet. It rained alot.
Stopping at a rest stop for lunch. I really liked the rest stops, very nice.



Meet Captain Carrots! An angora bunny.


Tyde makes a friend. This is Rocky.



Dax's friend Pepper.


Sam helps the kids make candles.


A day at the bowling alley. I have a better picture of the group at the bowling alley but this one Tyde almost has a smile so I used it instead.


Some time at the creek.


The paint your own pottery place. I really liked this place. I had a good time and even got an early birthday cake while there.


I wish I had taken more pictures but I guess at least I took some :). I have to try and catch up more tomorrow.

No comments: