Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not much to show

It’s been an incredibly busy week. I didn’t have much time to do the fun things that I love to do, so I have no finished objects or progress pictures and would really like to try and catch up on some blog reading today.

Yesterday we watched Rudy leave for his Boston Marathon trip, giving him our traditional Run Rudy Run cheer. We heard that Lance Armstrong is running in Boston this year. That would be cool if Rudy sees him there, which I really doubt will happen, but you never know.

Since I have no crafting pictures I will leave you with pictures of Rohan the bubble killer. I was playing around with the quality/resolution of the pictures to see if they start to get distorted at a lower quality but they seem fine. You can click on them to make bigger.

The chase is on:


Zooming in: I think he looks kind of mean in this picture :}.


Pop:



Have a great week.

No comments: