I’ve came to the conclusion I’m not going to get as much done over spring break as I was hoping. But it’s not over yet so we will see.
Rudy’s Mom gave me a wonderful gift. It is a quilt that she made. I absolutely love it.
We also have gotten all the grass down. Rudy is still working on the sprinkler system. While we are waiting for the system to get done we have been watering the lawn with a sprinkler. I took this quick picture of Rohan playing with it. Not an awesome picture but I thought the picture made him look like a water breathing dog.
I did get tagged by Jennifer at Loopy Knitter. She is a very talented knitter and a good photographer, even though she may not think so. If you get a chance visit her website.
Here is my seven things meme. I decided not to tag anybody but if you would like to participate please do.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. See my children grow up to be healthy and happy.
3. Learn to play a musical instrument.
4. Learn a foreign language.
5. Become organize.
6. Have a waistline. These last two are beginning to sound like New Year's resolutions.
7. See a cure for cancer.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Pronounce freckle correctly.
2. Be in high places without feeling queasy.
3. Sing, ok I can sing but not good.
4. Watch replay in sports when somebody gets hurt. I can not watch somebody’s leg get bent in a direction it’s not supposed to in slow motion.
5. Eat something greasy and sugary within a few hours of each other. I get sick.
6. Spell good, I’m a terrible speller.
7. Stop hoping.
Seven Things That Attract Me to… (Florida)
3. Being outdoor
4. Variety of people
5. Cost of living is lower then most places
6. It’s home
7. We are close to Disney World, LOL.
Seven Things I Say
2. Be careful
3. I’m tired
5. Did you do your homework yet?
6. You need to get off the computer.
7. Did you practice yet?
Seven Good Books
1. Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett and Hat Full of Sky
2. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien(all of them)
3. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
4. Harry Potter (all of them)by J.K. Rowlings
5. May Bird and the Ever After by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. Nancy Bush knitting books
7. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Almost all these books are considered children's books
Seven Good Movies
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Mary Poppins
4. Gone with the Wind
5. Star Wars
6. Finians Rainbow
7. The Quiet Man