Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's late

It's late but I wanted to do a quick update. I finally finished something. The peace fleece sweater is done. I do need to block it.


We walked to the beach to watch the shuttle take off. I didn't get a good picture of it. There wasn't much light at the beach and I couldn't see the settings on the camera but this is what I got. The building was blocking the view but it was obviously behind it. Once it got past the building we could see it just fine. Dax kept saying it looked like a shooting star, a very bright shooting star.

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

That colour combination on your sweater is beautiful! I truly do envy the space shuttle launch, (such a space geek here)

Monika said...

Your peace fleece sweater looks lovely, but I love the one you make for Dax! That's a faboulous piece! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I didn't know you're reading my blog, but now I've put you on my favorite list. ;o)