I managed to finish Dax’s costume. The costume was one of the easier ones that she has asked me to make, but there is just so much going on that I waited till the last minute to get it done. Anyway here it is. She called herself lavender lady.
I’m very pleased that she was happy with the results. I wouldn’t work with her original choice because it would be to expensive. So I made her come up with something out of my fabric stash. All in all, it worked out.
And here they are Lavendar Lady and Wild Thing.
We also managed to get the pumpkins carved.
I did make some progress on Dax’s sweater. She tried it on and said the section that is fair isle with the diamond pattern near the top is to tight. So, I ripped it back to try and give it more give. Here’s a picture before I ripped it back.