Friday, June 05, 2009

Photo Friday and fill ins

Wow two posts in one week. It must be summertime:).

Here is a dandelion I took a picture of when I was in Maryland.I very seldom see dandelions where I live at. Maybe they don't like salt in the air. I do love them when they are in this stage. Don't you just want to pick it and gently blow all the little white things all over the place?

There is a blog called Friday Fill Ins and since I'm in such a participating mood I decided to put my fill ins in the blanks. Go ahead give it a try and see what you come up with.


1. Home sweet home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything that somebody else makes.

3. All Rohan did last night was bark! bark! bark! Tyde had some friends stay over and they had him all playful and barking.

4. A nice long walk will cure all woes.

5. I'd love to hear some good news.

6. When all is said and done, then what.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not cooking, tomorrow my plans include drafting a pattern for some shorts and Sunday, I want to finally get some spinning done!

I know this is suppose to be a craft blog. I'll get to it, someday :).

No comments: