Friday, July 11, 2008

Eye Candy Friday

I have yet to participate in the eye candy Friday. So, here is my first attempt at it.

These are moon jellies (moon jellyfish) .
They are all over the beach right now. By the time they wash up on the beach they are harmless.
Actually they are harmless even before they wash up on the beach, they usually only bother people with sensitive skin. Tyde is one of them, he says they feel like little ants bitting. It must not be too bad because it doesn’t get him out of the water, not like the man o’wars. Now those things hurt. I’ve also heard that turtles like to eat them. Whenever I see the moonjellies I think, "oh look turtle jello."


I took these pictures yesterday right before the sun went down. That’s why they look so shadowy and dark.

I hope everybody has a great weekend.

No comments: